Clogged sinks can be one of the most terrible things to happen in a household. Soap residue and yellow icky stains brought about by spilled sauces on your sink are just some of the stuff that can give you problem. Hence, if these things will not be rid of after such a long time, clogging can take place and be the source of hassle to your daily living.
To give you an idea on the things that may clog up your sink, keep this list handy. And as much as possible, try not to make these things pile up or gather on your bathroom or kitchen sink to prevent the worst case scenario.
- Hair – Definitely one of the most common and stubborn material to clog up any drainage. Surely, you wouldn’t want to see a bunch of hair on your sink. So, if the hair situation has gotten really serious, be sure that you got GSR Malabanan Services’ hotline ready.
- Coffee Grounds – Avoid spilling leftover coffee grounds on the drain of your sink because these will penetrate the pipes and may get cemented therein.
- Paper – Toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, and feminine hygiene stuff can break down when wet and create clogging on your sink. Putting a proper trash bin near the kitchen sink and in your bathroom may help on avoiding such disaster.
- Cotton – Although cotton is very much handy, you have to throw it into proper places and not in the sink. Why? Since it cannot be broken down by water, cotton will most likely get stuck in your sink.
- Grease – Just like in plates, pans, and utensils, grease is really a stubborn stuff to get rid of, more specifically when it gets into your sink. Be careful on washing the dishes and as much as possible, clean the spilled greases immediately before it sticks on your sink… forever.
- Food Scraps – Also one of the common stubborn stuff that can clog your sink, but, it is more manageable to prevent. How? Just avoid throwing your food scraps or vegetable peelings on the sink. Instead, throw it out directly on your trash bins and voila — clean and unclogged sink!
And if it’s too late for you and you already have a clogged sink, you don’t have to endure the hassle. Call GSR Malabanan Services at 512 8058 or 545 6413 now and let us do the work for you!